Customer service jobs are on rise in Sri Lanka here is list of top 3 high paying customer service jobs.
1. Giga Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd Looking for Customer Relations Executive (Female)
Salary Range: Rs 20,000 per month
- Daily Invoicing
- Dealing with daily Office and Client accounts and cheque receipts
- Handling Customer Phone calls
- Handling Daily cash collections
- Good educational background GCE O/L’s and A/L’s
- Good computer skills/ data entry (Word / Excel)
- knowledge about stock management will be an added advantage
- Pleasant personality
- Age should be between 19- 30 years
2. Quickee Looking for Customer Care Representative
Salary Range:Rs 18,000 to Rs 25,000 per month
Job Type:Full time
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Perform customer verification and set up new customer accounts
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints and action taken
- Maintain customer databases
- Communicate and coordinate with internal and external departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Excellent written and spoken English (Sinhala and Tamil is a bonus)
- Preferably between the ages 18-25 years
- Computer literate and extremely fast typing speeds
- Good knowledge of Colombo city limits
- Ability to stay calm under extreme pressure
- Pleasant mannerism and voice
- Honest and hardworking
- Punctual and flexible to work day or night
3. Imperial Printers Looking for Front Office Female Executive
Salary Range:Rs 35,000 per month
Job Type:Full time
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to Customers.
- Answers telephone as telephone operator.
- Keep records of Job time availability and Customer accounts.
- Computes bills, collects payment, and makes change for Clients.
- Checks out Clients and inquires about their stay.
- Provides and ensures high-quality client relations.
- Receives and resolves client complaints in a manner consistent with company policy.
- Confers and cooperates with other departments as needed to ensure coordination of activities.
- Works toward a 99% walk-in conversion rate goal.
- Ensures Inn compliance of all company policies and procedures.
Looking for dream job in other industries visit Ikman job section.